Do you love the bar and restaurant industry, but can no longer accept the long hours that come with it? Why not consider starting your own business and becoming your own boss with a franchise opportunity!
When you own your own franchise you can access a better work-life balance, set your own hours, have greater control of your day-to-day responsibilities, work when you want and so much more.
You may think starting your own business is too difficult?
After all, you've probably seen scary statistics like "20 percent of new businesses fail in their first two years" or "65 percent of business fail during their first 10 years".
But what if there was an easy way to run your own business? What if you could receive help with marketing, operational expertise, coaching, technology and the supporting infrastructure of a large organization?
That's where franchising offers a huge amount of benefits. In fact, did you know that 80 percent of franchises are successful? That's a huge amount more than businesses.
Sculpture Hospitality offers a unique franchise opportunity to build your own company focusing on supporting the success and growth of restaurants and bars in your locale.
So, what actually is franchising?
Franchising presents an opportunity to own your own business without the difficulties of starting a new business from scratch, or the heavy investment it takes to buy an existing successful business.
Franchisee pay an initial fee and ongoing royalties to a franchisor, and in return they receive a licence to grants permission to use their branding, receive ongoing support and sell the franchisor's products and services.
How do you know if franchising is right for you?
Since the COVID-19 pandemic began, the hospitality industry has changed dramatically. The biggest thing effecting the sector right now is the workforce shortage, and that has had a huge impact on employee stress.
The vast majority of employees still love their jobs, but that can't be said for everyone. Franchising give those who love the industry, but want to transition away from the stressors of long hours and understaffed operations, the opportunity to be their own boss while staying in the sector they love.
Are you driven to achieve success by being your own boss in the hospitality industry? Here are 8 questions that will help you consider whether a hospitality franchise opportunity is right for you:
- Are you willing and able to take on the responsibilities of managing your own business?
- Will you enjoy owning a franchise and enjoy remaining in the hospitality sector?
- Do you enjoy interacting with business owners and helping them to grow their business?
- Can you afford the initial investment of starting a franchise?
- Are you willing to follow the franchise system, does it align with your vision of how to run a business?
- Does the franchise you are considering have a support system to help you succeed?
- Are you prepared to put in the work to grow your own business?
- Is your family supportive of your desire to own a franchise?
The benefits of owning a hospitality franchise
If you read the above questions and still believe that owning a hospitality franchise is the right move for your lifestyle, that's great news!
Sculpture Hospitality has listed four reasons why you'll benefit greatly from owning a franchise business. Before we dive into those in more detail, let's take a quick snapshot of some of the top benefits you can realize from owning a franchise:
- Exploring a new career in an industry where you have experience and passion already.
- Extensive support, training and guidance from an experienced franchisor.
- Access to a huge network of franchisees who you can contact for advice and likeminded industry discussion.
- Hit the ground running with existing brand recognition.
- Grow your business as little or as much as you want.
- Be your own boss and improve your work-life balance.
- Work your own hours.
- Far lower risk than setting up your own brand-new company.
- Various investment options to get your business kick-started.
1. Strong brand recognition and an established reputation
One of the most challenging aspects of starting a new business is building a reputation for your company. With franchising, however, one of the biggest advantages you’ll receive is access to a business that already has strong brand recognition and an established reputation within the hospitality sector.
This means as soon as you launch your franchise, even though you are a new business, you’ll immediately have credibility with your customers. Consumers will recognize the logo you use, they’ll trust your brand and you’ll be in a far better position to close sales.
2. You’ll receive ongoing support
When starting a brand new business you are completely on your own. You’ll have to figure out how the market works, what pain points your customers need to resolve, fix any issues you have with your business along the way, keep up to date with new changes in the industry and much more. It can often feel like you're doing it all alone.
Franchise companies, on the other hand, have staff and training programs that are dedicated to providing ongoing assistance to franchisees. If you need help getting over a slump in sales or want to grow your business even further, you will have a team of experienced professionals on hand to give you advice.
3. International marketing assistance
Digital marketing is now incredibly important in an increasingly tech-savvy marketplace. Marketing budgets, however, can be hard to come by for new businesses. Thankfully, as a franchisee, you will benefit greatly from your franchisors overarching marketing strategy.
Your franchisor will develop marketing plans to promote their brand, as well as help your ongoing efforts to market your business. This access to a large-scale marketing strategy will improve your ability to attract and retain customers.
4. Ongoing innovation
Business owners receive constant pressure to come up with new ideas, introduce new technology and consistently innovate to stay competitive in their industry. Managing a business can be difficult enough, without having to think about how or where you’ll access new technologies to stay ahead of the curve.
As a franchisee, your franchisor will do this innovating on your behalf. Your company will have a constant product pipeline, with your franchisor constantly developing new products and services for the business. This allows you to focus on your company’s core competencies and grow your profits.
How can Sculpture Hospitality help?
Sculpture Hospitality, a pioneer and innovator in the inventory management market, was founded in 1987 with the aim of helping bars and restaurants realize the profits they deserve. Since then we have expanded worldwide with more than 370 successful franchisees who love providing expert inventory management solutions for the hospitality sector.
If you like working for yourself, have a drive for success, and want to run your own business while partnering with a recognized top brand in the hospitality industry - a Sculpture Hospitality franchise is the right choice for you.
We have a range of investment opportunities from small to large, and we can help you start your own business through:
- Our proven formula and business model business that has three key drivers: customer acquisition, customer experience (CX) and retention, marketing and operations.
- Our coaching and training programs that help your business to grow.
- Our team digital marketers who will create a strong brand presence for your company.
- Our unmatched industry reach as the only global inventory service for the hospitality sector.
- Our innovative and fully-customizable inventory management solutions that can be tailor-made for any company you do business with.
Are you interested in starting your own business? Do you want more information on how franchising with Sculpture Hospitality can set you up for future success? Contact our team of experts today. We would be more than happy to answer any questions you have.