An Inventory Management System That Drives Real Restaurant and Bar Profit Growth
As a restaurant owner you got into the business to cook delicious meals and delight your guests.
What you, perhaps, didn’t prepare for was the extensive business acumen and bookkeeping knowledge it takes to run a highly-profitable restaurant or bar business.
Thankfully, when it comes to managing your restaurant or bar, adopting and implementing new technologies can automate some of these processes and ensure your business optimizes its profitability.
That’s why here at Sculpture Hospitality our entire focus is on helping restaurant and bar owners - no matter how small or large - detect issues and identify opportunities in their inventory management strategy. Why? Because your time counts for more.
We work with your restaurant or bar management team to ensure they know exactly how to minimize loss opportunities, tighten operational processes and, as a result, yield great results!
Our solutions are built on innovative technologies that have revolutionized the industry, and are dedicated and designed to accommodate the inventory needs of a broad range of hospitality environments.
Through the combination of innovative bar and restaurant inventory management software and highly-skilled inventory management experts, Sculpture Hospitality uses drilled-in reporting functionalities to find opportunities in your inventory management processes where you can drive profit growth.
With the most accurate inventory analysis on the market, here are just a few of the key features that our state-of-the-art restaurant and bar inventory management system leverages:
- Reports that leverage key actionable data.
- Comprehensive and customizable reporting.
- Stock Efficiency Rating (to achieve the highest inventory profitability).
- Recipe and Menu Management.
- Cost Management (actual vs theoretical).
- Smarter ordering.
- Integrates with any POS.
- Manage beverage and/or food inventory.
- Cloud-based management.
- Integrations with Fintech, Quickbooks, Xero, Provi and many others.
- The ability to manage multiple venues.
- Real people, who offer real advice in their commitment to provide your restaurant or bar with real results.